Thursday, May 20th, 2021 LIFE GROUP and More

 I met Betty over at BEAUMAN's GARAGE where I left my car for a "trip check".  Betty picked me up there and we went to FREEDOM CHURCH for the Life Group.  Present today were Sue, Peggy, Betty and me.  The meeting was very good.   We stopped early and went downstairs so Peggy could heat up some leftover pizza and wings (from the staff training yesterday).  We gathered in the hospitality room to have lunch and to share the small birthday cake I provided for Sue.  Sue also brought nutty buddies.  When we finished up, Betty took me back to Beauman's and my car was ready when I got there.  They replaced the rear window washer blade.  

I rested for a couple of hours in the afternoon and then I went to the library to read the current local newspapers.

I called Paula to see if she still wanted to go for a hike tomorrow and she said yes.  She will pick me up at 11:30 a.m. and we will decide to go either out to the swamp (refuge) or to Golden Hills.

I went through my maps and tourism info and brochures and came across a folder with information and brochures from my last trip to Letchworth with Mary and Cindi, which was in 2018.  

I talked with Megan on the phone about the possibility of me visiting them in July.  Marlene and I will go together since her daughter lives in Grand Rapids.   It looks like Tyler will be making the trip with us since he will be visiting Mike and Tina before that.  A day or so before leaving, Peggy and I will meet Mike and Tina halfway between Oneonta and Lockport so Tyler can come to Lockport and then ride to Michigan with Marlene and I.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)

Wednesday, August 19, 2020