Tuesday, May 18th, 2021
WHAT A DAY!!!! I woke up with diarrhea, like I do many days. However, other days it only lasted a short while. Today it lasted all morning and into the afternoon preventing me from attending the Ladies Life Group at Freedom Church.
When I was not in the bathroom, I was on the living room couch watching my new ROKU TV. I finished watching THE CLIENT, which I had seen before and watched some other stuff including a few episodes of I SURVIVED.
Peg brought me some gatorade and Pepto Bismol. Betty brought me a spaghetti dinner from SOLID ROCK Church, but I will save it for tomorrow.
I tried to get in to see Dr. Chubineh this afternoon, but he was fully booked and he wants me to have ANOTHER colonoscopy, but I am going to try to avoid that by eliminating some more foods.
Comments
Post a Comment