Wednesday, May 19th, 2021
I slept great last night. I decided to go to QUEST to pick up what I need for the stool sample, and then continued out the Transit (which was terribly busy) and went to Old Navy ( where I didn't see a single thing I liked) and Wegmans. I purchased a really neat PIZZA CRISPER pan (round with small holes in it) and some heavy duty shopping bags, finishing up the gift card that Carrie sent me at Christmas. I bought some gluten free and lactose free groceries. I also purchased a small birthday cake to take to Life Group tomorrow so we can celebrate Sue's birthday. Several people in Wegman's were NOT wearing masks today.
When I got home around 2:30 I used a gluten free pizza crust to make a pizza using my new pan,
with lactose free Alfredo sauce,
mushrooms, chicken and chopped green pepper and a bit of spaghetti sauce. It turned out pretty good!
After I finished lunch (only one piece of this pizza), all of a sudden I felt very tired, so I took a nap. I must have fallen asleep instantly and slept for a full hour.

Comments
Post a Comment