8/18/21

Yesterday I went to the LADIES LIFE GROUP at Freedom Church.  I passed out new fliers with info about the September day trip to Niagara Falls.  I kept a record of who rec'd them and gave that list and more fliers to Betty so she can make sure that others (who were not there yesterday) get fliers.  After Life Group, a bunch of us went to THE FIELDSTONE for lunch.  I had the parmesan crumb baked fish, along with the soup and salad bar.  I ate a LOT.    

TODAY, I went to WalMart and FeelRite to make some necessary purchases and also picked up three gift bags from Peg.  The gift bags are to give to the three Campbell girls tomorrow, since Peg and I will be taking them to the Buffalo Zoo.  I put the bags together when I got home.  

Then I decided to drop off some food for Myrna, it it was a good time for her.  I called her and she said it was.  I put together a bag of food items:  cabbage roll soup, lemon cake, sourdough bread, plums and watermelon.  When I got there, she indicated that she would like some of the watermelon, so I prepared a bowl for her.  We visited for a while and then her daughter (Serena) and granddaughter (Sarah) arrived so I left.  I dropped off a bag of empty water bottles at a new redemption center on Pine Street.

I got documents and copies of letters to the other heirs from the lawyer for Mary Anne's estate.  It appears that (if all the heirs sign and return the releases promptly) that the estate will close soon, and my final check will be over $27,000.  I am anxious to finish this up.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)

Wednesday, August 19, 2020