Monday, August 16th, 2021

 After vacuuming and organizing and straightening up some, I went to DOLLAR TREE and purchased items to put together three gift bags for Pastor Craig's daughters.  Peggy and I will be taking them to the Buffalo Zoo on Thursday and Peg wants to give each girl a gift bag including snacks and a couple of gift items.  I had fun shopping for them.  I also went to the CUTTING CREW and made an appointment to get my hair cut this coming Saturday at 11:30 a.m.  I also went to Aldi's and picked up another tray of small bottles of water, along with a few other items.  

Becky called and wanted to tell me about some of her recent medical experiences.  Then as I was getting ready to leave to pick Elaine up to go to the Palace, Connie called, and we talked for fifteen minutes until I had to leave.  

Elaine and I met up with Pam and Betty at the PALACE for a presentation on the HISTORY OF LOCKPORT CHURCHES.   It was very good.  We picked up fliers for other events coming up at the PALACE.  



After I got home, I was starting to make plans for spaghetti dinners at Solid Rock tomorrow night until I called Becky and she told me they are not having it this month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)

Wednesday, August 19, 2020