9/10/21
Peggy held a meeting of her CONNECT Team this morning. It was Dee, Betty, Peg and I. Jim and Elaine DeWeen did not show up. I don't think Peggy was very satisfied with the results. We kept getting sidetracked and did not give much (if any) time to the issues Peg brought up. After I left at 11:30, I went to Cusimano's and used a coupon to get a Beef on Weck, drink and fries for seven dollars because there was not much time to go home and prepare lunch before I had to head to Lewiston to meet up with Carrie and Sue for Carrie's appointment at Nelsons. I went to TOPS to mail something and then stopped at Rite Aid hoping my Viberzi script was filled. It has not come in yet. I an really glad that I ran home when I only had five to ten extra minutes to spare, for the express purpose of checking messages because I got the message from Sue that the appointment had to be rescheduled, in time to prevent me from driving all the way to Lewiston.
I called WATTS BROTHERS ELETRIC to ask about the possibility of someone coming to 17 to write an estimate for a generator. They will call me back next week when they are in this area. 585 798-2667 is Watts phone number. I also called HOME DEPOT and asked about the status of the order for the new door for Carrie's bedroom. The estimated date for the arrival of the door is October 3rd. So, the delivery and installation date will probably after I return home from Allegany State Park on October 8th.
In the evening I talked with Mary about our upcoming trip to ASP. She does not have anyone to take care of her dog, Shadow, and may have to bring him with her. Our cottage is a NO PETS ALLOWED cottage, so she is thinking of taking her pull behind camper and staying in a campsite or maybe finding a kennel in nearby Salamanca where she could board Shadow and visit every day.
Comments
Post a Comment