September 12, 2021 (Sunday)

 I started watching this movie in the morning, but was unable to finish it before church. 

It is based on true events, about a very abused child.  The movie is excellent.   

Church was very good.  The message seemed to mostly be about ENCOURAGING OTHERS.  Betty did not show up, so I was kind of worried about her.  After church, I went to Niagara Produce.  I have been without milk for about three days.  

I worked some on my SNAP recertification application in the afternoon, did a load of laundry and found another movie to watch.  

It is pretty good.  

I called Myrna in the evening and we talked for quite a while.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)

Wednesday, August 19, 2020