September 14, 2021 Life Group and More
LIFE GROUP was poorly attended this morning, but it was very good. I left at 12:05 while they were still discussing something because I had a one p.m. appointment with a SPECTRUM technician here at my house in order to have a new modem installed. I stopped at SUBWAY and picked up a tuna sub nd also at Rite Aid where I picked up two prescriptions. I got home a couple of minutes after 12:30 and the SPECTRUM guy was already here. I think he just got here. A few minutes after he got here, I got a call from WATTS ELECTRIC asking if it was a good time to stop by. The WATTS technician (Mike) was already in my driveway. He wanted to come in and look around and take measurements etc. for a GENERAC generator system. So both technicians were here at the same time.
Regarding SPECTRUM, the modem that was delivered to me a couple of days ago is outdated (GO FIGURE) so the technician got a new one of his truck and installed it. He recommended getting a new router, though.
Regarding WATTS, I have figures for the cost, etc. which I will discuss with Peggy. I am hoping that she will agree to pay for half of this.
I worked more on my SNAP application. UGH, what a drag.
Connie called and we talked for about a half an hour or so. She got a clean bill of health with regards to possible cancer in her urethra.
I talked with Mary on the phone in the evening, about our upcoming trip to Allegany State Park.
Comments
Post a Comment