Thursday, September 16th

First thing in the morning, I made up some egg salad so I could make an egg salad sandwich for my lunch. I spent considerable time in the morning completing my SNAP application.  I was hoping the mailman would deliver the statement I requested from Eastern Niagara Hospital that I requested.  He did deliver it, but it did not show the amount I paid, which is the info I need.  So, I called the hospital and talked to someone in BILLING and she agreed to make up a new statement and leave it at the front desk for me to pick up.

I met up with the "lunch girls", girls I graduated from high school with, at Day Road Park.  It was me, Elaine, Barb, Liz and Bonnie and her sister, Terry.  Bonnie brought a large piece of homemade German chocolate bundt cake to share.  It was delicious.  We had a nice visit.

I picked up the document from ENH but it really did not say that I paid anything towards the HUGE bill, so I went home and found the cancelled check, made a copy of it, and added it to the ENH statement and then I put my application together and took it to Social Services on Main Street, here in Lockport.  Then I went to Rite Aid and picked up my new prescription for a med to help me sleep better at night.  I am not sure I will take it, it is mostly for depression. 

I talked to Peggy in the evening.   She told me how Petra escaped and they thought she was hit by a car when they heard a loud horrifying animal scream last evening.  It turns out that she is fine, she showed up when David was cooking sausage on the grill earlier today.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)

Wednesday, August 19, 2020