Wednesday, September 15, 2021

 I had my annual physical with Dr. Danaher this morning at eight thirty.  My appointment went very well.  It took about a full hour.  I had an EKG.  Dr. Danaher agreed to let me try a prescription med to help me sleep.  It was called into Rite Aid, but I have not picked it up yet.  I plan to do so tomorrow.

I spent the rest of the morning working on making copies of medical bills for my SNAP application, which I hope to deliver to the downtown office tomorrow morning, if the copy of the bill for one of my endoscopy's arrives from ENH in time for me to do that.   Peggy called around noon and we talked for a while.  She visited Robyn Brown in the hospital, and also visited Loretta Brown, who broke bones in both of her feet and is recovering at home.  We discussed the idea of going to the turkey dinner at the stone school in Hartland and possibly the basket raffle at Odd Fellows on Saturday.  

I napped in the afternoon and listened to a couple of Daily Wire podcasts.  Marlene called around four p.m. and we talked for about fifteen minutes.  She is starting to feel better and hopes to schedule her physical for her job, so that she can return to work soon.  

I met up with Elaine and Sarah at Elaine's house at four thirty and we went to the Cambria Community Church (I think that is the correct name) and picked up pork dinners.  We took them to Elaine's house where the three of us had supper together and a nice visit.  My piece of elderberry pie which came with my dinner was delicious!

I found the movie RUBBERNECK on Peacock  in the evening.  I decided against it after about 25 minutes and went to PBS and found 

Sandra Day O'Connor: The First

THE SUPREME COURT WOULD NEVER BE THE SAME. 
She was the first woman to be appointed to the Supreme Court.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)

Wednesday, August 19, 2020