MONDAY MAY 9th, 2022 First MONDAY NIGHT CRUISE and Schedule

 I went to the YMCA and walked for about twenty minutes before going to the community room to give blood.  My appointment time was ten thirty and I arrived about ten minutes early.   I was still waiting at 11:05 and had decided to wait until 11:15 and then leave.  However, as soon as I made that decision, a worker connected with me.  The "bloodletting" went well even though the woman who did it seemed to be a trainee.  She got the vein on the very first try.

Before going home, I went to Niagara Produce to get bananas and I decided to get a beef on weck from the deli.  I had that for lunch and then I took a nap.  After my nap, I watched a documentary 'The Family I Used to Have" about a 12 year old boy who killed his four year old sister.  What a horrible true story.   

I met up with Betty at her place around 5:40 p.m. and we walked down to Ida Fritz Park for the opening night of the Classic Car Cruise Night. 








 We didn't run into anyone we know.  Betty won a hat and I won a Co-Z at the Ki-Po Chevrolet table.  


Here is the schedule   2022 MONDAY NIGHT CRUISE SCHEDULE

Ida Fritz Park, Lockport, New York
5-30 p.m to 8-30 pm unless otherwise noted
​MAY 9 – OPENING CRUISE
MAY 16 – COMMUNITY NIGHT with The Lockport Community Band
MAY 23 – FIREFIGHTERS NIGHT
MAY 30 – MEMORIAL DAY CRUISE, MILITARY NIGHT, 4 pm to 8 pm
JUNE 6 – LAW ENFORCEMENT NIGHT
JUNE 13 – CORVETTE NIGHT
JUNE 20 – COUNTRY NIGHT AND TRUCK NIGHT with 104 Country band
JUNE 27 – HOOLIGANZ OPEN WHEEL NIGHT
JULY 4 – 80’s NIGHT
JULY 11 – VAN NIGHT
JULY18 – BIKE NIGHT
JULY 25 – MUSTANG NIGHT with Jonesie and The Cruisers
AUGUST 1 – BRITISH & FOREIGN CAR NIGHT
AUGUST 8 – CAMARO NIGHT
AUGUST 15 – MOPAR & MOTOWN NIGHT
AUGUST 22 – ELVIS IS IN THE PARK with Terry Buchwald
AUGUST 29 – REGULAR CRUISE NIGHT
SEPTEMBER 5 – LABOR DAY CRUISE, 4 pm to 8 pm
SEPTEMBER 12 – FINAL CRUISE OF THE SEASON, ELVIS RAIN DATE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)

Wednesday, August 19, 2020