SUNDAY, August 14th Crustless Peach Pie (but not really peach)

 I was using facebook early this morning and saw an interesting recipe for "crustless peach pie".  I knew I had enough time before church to try this recipe.  However, I did not have enough canned peaches so I substituted cherries and pears.  I am saving it here for possible future use.  Another recipe suggested adding a tbspoon of baking powder OR using self rising flour.

Church was great.  Jan and I went to Mark's Pizzeria for a slice of pizza after church.

Betty, me, Pam and Jan met up at the Kenan Center at three p.m. for a SKYHUNTERS event.  Peter Lotz conducted a RAPTOR FLYING DEMO.  It was really interesting.  I think there were about fifty people present, in the yard outside of the mansion.  






Jan came over and we finished watching TRAINWRECK Woodstock 99.

I talked to Peg on the phone in the evening.  I will go with David to Millers on Thursday morning in order to get the lobster and scallops.  I will also get sandwiches for Peg, Betty and I to have when we meet in Betty's apartment around one p.m. for our Revelation study. 

My plans this week:
Tomorrow:  ten a.m. appointment with Dr. Kurb
Tuesday:  Life group in the morning, then maybe a bunch of us from the group will go to the art exhibit  at the Kenan Center INTO THE WILD.
Wednesday:  Jan and I might take a hike
Thursday:  to Millers with David and then the Revelation study
Friday:  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)

Wednesday, August 19, 2020