SUNDAY April 2nd 2023 Heading to Ohio Amish Country
Marlene arrived at my house at exactly 8 a.m. She needed to stop at WalGreens to get a couple of items, and then we hit the road. She drove the first stretch mostly on I-90 and then I took over until we stopped for a picnic lunch at a rest area
Then Marlene took over and drove for a while and she took the final stretch through a lovely farming area (inc. Trail, Ohio) until we found our lodging at the INN AT WALNUT CREEK. We were given a beautiful room and checked in about three p.m. We discussed what to do with the rest of the day and then rested a bit. We had a list of restaurants open on Sunday and I told Marlene to pick one and she chose CHENG's GOURMET in Millersburg.
We were both happy with our meals.
It was still early when we left Cheng's so we decided to go to Sugarcreek to see the large cuckoo clock, but it has not been opened up for spring yet.
Then we returned to our lodging. I found PBS so we could watch CALL THE MIDWIFE. Marlene got a phone call that she spent a lot of time on, and I was busy uploading pictures to flickr so we really did not watch it.





Comments
Post a Comment